On behalf of the pupils, parents, staff and governors I would like to welcome you to St John's Church of England Primary School and to our website. Please visit the site regularly to keep up-to-date with the latest news. We are proud to be a church school and work very closely with our local parish church.
Craig Twin, Head Teacher
SIAMs inspection report comment
- This is a Church of England school that is proud to uphold and develop its Christian distinctiveness and this clearly underpins the school's work ensuring that the academic and pastoral needs of all its learners are met.
Ofsted Inspection May 2017 comments
- Leaders have developed an ethos in which pupils develop confidence socially and academically. Parents, pupils and staff are proud of their school and its caring, inclusive approach.
- Parental comments such as ‘I cannot speak highly enough of the support and encouragement my child receives’ and ‘We are consistently pleased with the teaching and ethos of the school’
- There is a positive ‘buzz’ around St John’s Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School.
- Pupils told me how much they enjoy their learning, and this was clearly evident in my visits to each classroom.
Headteacher: Craig Twin
Deputy Headteacher: Paul Arrowsmith
SENCo and Early Years Leader: Karen Lee
Key Stage 1 Leader: Sarah Smith
Key Stage 2 Leader: Paul Arrowsmith
Office Manager: Carolyn Thomas
Secretary: Caron Farrell